About Falcon Charter Bus Company
About Falcon Charter Bus
Falcon Charter Bus is a bus reservation platform that operates in major cities across the southeastern United States. Our modern, cutting-edge technology allows us to keep track of the location of each individual bus in our network, giving us the ability to provide you with a quote in seconds and secure a bus for your group in just a few hours.
We strive to provide a stress-free booking experience to all of our passengers. Our reservation specialists work with you through all of your trip planning to ensure that you’re getting the best possible bus at the best possible rate. With us, you’ll always enjoy a comfortable and unforgettable trip.
What We Do
Falcon Charter Bus provides reliable, efficient, and modern charter bus rentals to traveling groups across the Southeast. We work with groups of all types, including wedding guests, business travelers, field trip passengers, families, assisted living communities, sports team members, and more.
Through our extensive network of charter buses, minibuses, and various models in between, we accommodate groups of all sizes, often crafting custom fleets depending on each trip’s specific needs. You won’t need to worry about small details such as where your bus will park, which bus is best for you, or who you’ll hire to drive your bus; we handle all of the logistics so you can focus on enjoying your trip.
Why Book a Private Bus?
With a private bus from Falcon Charter Bus, you’ll be in complete control of your trip. Services such as public transportation, rideshare apps, or organized group tours run on fixed schedules and may cause your group to become separated. A private bus tailored to your group will give you complete control over your itinerary and ensure that everyone stays together while you travel from one stop to the next.
When you call to book, you’re paired with an experienced reservation specialist who will work with you to find a bus outfitted with comfortable amenities based on your requests. Options include WiFi, reclining seats, power outlets, auxiliary plug-ins, extra storage space, on-board restrooms, and more to guarantee an enjoyable trip for every passenger.
- What is included in my rental fee?
- Your rental fee includes all of your bus’s amenities, a professional driver, and gas. If you have any concerns, your reservation specialist can provide a breakdown of your trip’s fee.
- How much does it cost to book a bus?
- Cost varies depending on factors such as when your trip will take place, how far you’re traveling, your bus model, and more. We can provide you with a free, personalized, and no-obligation quote when you call us at 1-866-217-2168.
- How long can I keep my bus?
- There is no limit to how long you can rent a bus. There is a 5-hour minimum rental time for every trip, though.
- Can I request a specific color or model?
- Yes. We often rent all-white buses for weddings, all-black buses for corporate events, and various sizes and models depending on each group’s needs. Let your reservation specialist know what you have in mind, and we’ll find the perfect bus for you.
- Can we bring food onto the bus?
- Yes. Just make sure you clean up after your group, and avoid bringing messy or hard-to-manage foods. A $250 fee will be added to your rental cost if a mess is left behind.
- Can we bring alcohol onto the bus?
- Most of our partners allow alcohol on buses. Let your reservation specialist know about your plans, and we’ll make sure you’re accommodated. You will be charged a $250 cleaning fee if a mess is left behind, though.
- Should I find parking areas for my bus before my trip?
- No. Your reservation specialist will secure parking and staging areas for your bus so that you can relax and focus on your trip.
- How much should I tip my driver?
- We recommend tipping your driver 15%-20% of the total cost of your rental to thank them for a job well done.
- Do I need to secure a hotel or food & drink for my driver?
- You will need to provide hotel accommodations for your driver if your trip lasts multiple days. Drivers will handle their own meals, snacks, and drinks during your trip.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Yes. You will be required to pay 30% of the total cost of your rental at the time of booking to hold your reservation.
- When will my full balance be due?
- Your balance will need to be paid in full 30 days before your trip’s start date.
- How far in advance should I call to book?
- We recommend booking 3-6 months in advance, when possible. If your trip will take place during our busy season (April, May, and June), we recommend booking as far as 9 months in advance to ensure that your ideal bus is available.
- Do you charter handicap-accessible buses?
- Yes. Ask your reservation specialist about accessibility features aboard your bus.